Groupe Jolimont, major healthcare provider in Wallonia, is superhero at mHealthHackathon!
The Groupe Jolimont has a staff of 5.000 employees and medical doctors. The Group is a network of health and care institutions located in the south part of Belgium (Brabant Wallon and Hainaut). Their common goal is to help the population in each stage of life (hospital and ambulatory care, children facilities, elderly homes, help to persons experiencing life problems,…). Jolimont is the biggest healthcare group in Wallonia.
The Group has an experience of more than 130 years in health experience and expertise: up to date equipment, qualified staff, culture of excellence,..
Jolimont puts people first, a fundamental value underpinning the development of the projects and units.
The Group Jolimont is organized in three poles:
1. hospital sector: 1.400 beds in 6 facilities
2. Senior network (Short stay units, Serviced apartments, Elderly homes)
3. Children, mental health and addictions area
Jolimont Group will provide the following expertise during the hackathon:
– functional expertise (hospital, elderly home, nursery,…)
– “legal” expertise (regulation, standard,…)
– Technical imput (exchange of health data, Belgian initiative in health data exchange,…)
– State of the art (market knowledge)
– Constructive feedback on projects